I enjoyed all the entries to this giveaway! The novel takes place in Maine, and I asked, if you’ve been there, to share a favorite memory. The responses were all fun to read, and had me checking my calendar to plan a roadtrip “down Maine.”
I used random.org to draw the winning names; Grand Central Publishing is ready to ship a copy of Off Season to:
- 19 – Suncassie – I have never been to Maine but pictures of it conjure up romantic images. Have wanted to visit since I bought some art work by Richard Herd of a lighthouse in Maine. Also my daughter is called Lillie and I am attracted to all books with the name in it.
- 23 – Stephanie – Once in Maine I took this really great photograph of Pemoquid Point lighthouse and have it sitting in my drawer waiting to get it framed – I really must do that sometime soon!!
- 16 – Jenny – I have never been to Maine but when I think of Maine I think of the ocean communities.
- 13 – Michele – I have never been to Maine, but I am excited about a trip there in the fall. I want to see the rocky beaches, the ocean and explore Portland. I like the wild beauty of Maine.
- 35 – Elizabeth Neas – I have a blog friend in Maine – the photo’s that she posts are so beautiful. Please count me in Thanks.
Congrats to the winners! Please email your US/Canadian mailing address to me at dawn [at] sheIsTooFondOfBooks [dot] com by noon EST on Tuesday July 21.