It’s my turn to be in the ‘hot seat’ on That’s How I Blog!. I’ll be on this Tuesday, December 8, at 9pm EST. This is the Blog Talk Radio live interview and text chat hosted by Nicole from Linus’ Blanket. That hot seat has been warmed up by some of my favorite bloggers. You can click to hear archives from:
- Michelle from GalleySmith on That’s How I Blog!
- Jenn from Jenn’s Bookshelves on That’s How I Blog!
- Beth from Beth Fish Reads on That’s How I Blog!
- Kathy from BermudaOnion on That’s How I Blog!
- Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? on That’s How I Blog!
- Amy from My Friend Amy on That’s How I Blog!
Here’s how it works: Nicole grills talks to her guest (that’s me, this week) for about an hour, then we spend about 20 minutes discussing a book. There are three ways you can get involved:
- If you’d like to be live in the chat room (where Nicole can see your texted question and bring it into the interview; or, you can poke good-humored fun at me if I am less than eloquent in my answers), sign up for a free account at Blog Talk Radio before the show.
- If you want to phone in and ask a question on air, call 646-381-4606
- If you can’t be there live, email your question to Nicole before the show at nicole AT linussblanket DOT com.
Nicole is looking for dirt, so bring it on. I’ll warn you, though, if you’re a friend from a former life, or someone I dated before I met J, I’ll deny everything. And, a note for my kids: we scheduled this at 9pm so it will be fairly quiet in the house – no texting to Nicole from your bedroom, LW13!
Nicole gave each of her victims participants a list of books she had read, or was planning to read, and was interested in discussing. When I saw The Wednesday Witch by Ruth Chew on the list, I jumped at the chance. I didn’t remember this book from my childhood, but had strong memories of another Chew book, What the Witch Left; I even blogged about it back in July 2008. Both books are out-of-print, but I was able to get them from my local library, and I know some of you have, too. Did What The Witch Left stand the test of time? Tune in Tuesday to find out.
And, here’s the schedule of upcoming shows on That’s How I Blog!:
- Meg from Write Meg! December 15
- Deborah from Books,Movies and Chinese Food December 22
- Julie from Booking Mama December 29
- Lenore from Presenting Lenore January 5
- Rebecca from The Booklady’s Blog January 12
- Natasha from Maw Books Blog January 19